Frequently hailed as the “new St-Tropez” Hvar is Croatia’s sunniest island. But even when the sun goes down, Hvar shines with the best nightlife on the Adriatic.
The city Hvar is a wonderful place to visit, and a great place to stay in as well if you like your holidays to be a bit more relaxed and refined. The best sights here include its lovely harbour with its pretty little boats (some of the luxury yacht variety, but plenty of simple fishing boats too).
In the evening it is very pleasant to walk on the promenade, as well as to enjoy the marvelous local quisine in bars, restaurants and clubs. The most popular Croatian club is Carpe Diem Hvar.
Wine & Olive Oil Tasting
Visit the village Sveta Nedelja (as well as very popular free-climbing destination)
Visit beautiful neighboring islands (Pakleni Islands, Brač, Vis or Korčula) by boat gives a chance to sail to the amazing virgin-like nature spots and Lagunas.
- St. Stephen’s Square, St. Stephen’s Cathedral in the city Hvar
- Loggia and its clock tower in the city Hvar
- Arsenal in the city Hvar – Festung Španjola (Fortica) in the city Hvar
- Franciscan Monastery in the city Hvar
- Medieval picturesque towns: Stari Grad (meaning ‘old town’), Jelsa, Vrboska